Invisalign is one of the most popular tooth straightening options available nowadays. It consists of a series of clear, custom-made aligners designed to gradually guide your teeth into their proper alignment.
Before proceeding with the treatment, your dentist will perform a thorough examination to see if you are an ideal candidate for Invisalign.
This modern and efficient orthodontic treatment can treat several issues such as gapped teeth, underbite and crowded teeth, making it one of the most preferred options for bite issues.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- The aligners are virtually invisible so no one will notice that you are under treatment.
- It is non-invasive and pain-free, which means less stress and discomfort.
- The aligners are removable. This means that you can easily clean them while maintaining your normal dental care regimen without any hassle.
- Because they are removable, you can eat any foods, without skipping your favourite snacks and meals. Invisalign doesn’t place any restrictions on foods and beverages.
- Both teen and adults can enjoy the benefits of Invisalign.
- Invisalign can deal with a wide range of orthodontic issues.
- Your dentist will work with you in creating a custom-designed program that will address your specific orthodontic needs.
- The treatment program involves a full set of clear aligners to fit your teeth. Your dentist will also discuss other considerations when you make the decision to straighten your teeth.
- The aligners are recommended to be worn for 20 hours a day and to change them every two weeks.
- After 12 to 18 months, depending on your personal situation, you will enjoy a straighter smile.
Aside from Invisalign, The Glenroy Dental Group also offers other orthodontic treatment options such as braces, removable appliances and fixed appliances to suit the special needs and desires of every patient.
At The Glenroy Dental Group, you are one step away from having the smile you always wanted. Your trusted Glenroy dentist will give you a fully informed idea of all your treatment options, costs, and durations.